Whether you are considering selling your herd, have machinery that you no longer require, or looking at purchasing a van; Hassall Brothers provide independent support, advice and guidance through the complete sales process. From initial conversation, we spend unrushed time with our clients to develop a sales plan that will work best for our client both commercially and emotionally.
Hassall Brothers has the complete offering of selling channels to suit all situations and all types of stock. With clear and transparent pricing, we work with our clients every step of the way from initial valuation to after sales strategy.
Below are our selling channels available.
Online auctions provide a real alternative to conventional auction sales. Hassall Brothers can provide the skills, knowledge and platform to successfully buy and sell online.
Below are just some of the benefits of Online Auctions:
– Greater buyer reach
– Less stress and significantly reduced sale preparation/work load
– Cost effective – significantly reduce your sales cost
– Financial security – all payments must be received and cleared prior to collection
– Saves valuable time, quick and convenient way of buying and selling
– Clear and transparent pricing with capped commission
– Simple and easy to use
Direct Livestock Sales
With over 4,000 animals sold, direct (farm to farm) sales is the go to solution for farmers looking to buy or sell all breeds and classes of pedigree and commercial dairy and beef livestock. Ranging from full herd sales to single and mixed groups we have a wealth of clients across the country that we actively work with.
Here are some of the reasons why our clients choose the Direct Sales option:
– Alleviates the need to sell at market, therefore providing a significant cost saving
– Discreet and confidential buying and selling service
– Reduces the stress placed on livestock during a market sale, thus improving animal welfare
– Payment security; stock is only released once full, cleared funds received
– Stock is sold ex farm gate price, no need to pay or arrange for haulage
Even with the emergence of Online Auctions, there is certainly and always will be a place for live Onsite/Dispersal Auctions. Hassall Brothers has the experience, attention to detail and care to provide a successful sale. This includes extensive marketing and promotion and access to a significant buyers database to ensure that the crowds and trade are their on the day of the sale. We specialise in quick turnaround sales with a hardworking and experienced team.
Specialist Onsite Auctions
For sales that may be seasonal or a little bit different. Onsite Auctions will make the sale stand out from the crowd. With extensive marketing and specially selected unique locations Hassall Brothers can provide the complete package to create a sale and event not to be forgotten.
Get In Touch
Hassall Brothers are here to help with advice and support and are happy to chat anytime.