Role: Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary: £19,000 – £26,000 DOE
Job Type: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday (with the requirement for flexibility). Immediate start available
Location: Chester, CH1 (office based)
The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for producing engaging online marketing campaigns, primarily using social media and email marketing channels, and maintaining the Hassall Brothers (HB) website.
- Content creation (design and copywriting) for social media platforms, the HB website, e-newsletters and occasionally, print adverts.
- Social media – manage all social media activity, taking ownership of the content schedule and creation. Monitor social platforms for mentions of HB and respond to all questions and direct messages in a timely manner.
- Email marketing campaigns – work with the wider HB team to collate content and then produce clear and engaging email campaigns for multiple audiences.
- HB website – ensure content is accurate and regularly updated.
- HB auction platform – support the team to create online auction catalogues.
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media and website performance.
- Maintain marketing databases – ensure client information is correct and marketing preferences are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant:
- At least one year’s practical experience (essential). Ideally holds a professional marketing or design qualification.
- Previous experience of social media marketing including Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, email marketing using MailChimp and website maintenance using WordPress (all essential).
- Design experience using either Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Canva (essential).
- Highly organised and adept at planning online marketing communication campaigns (essential).
- Basic copywriting and proofreading (essential).
- Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of managing tasks with minimal guidance (essential).
- Aware of the UK agricultural industry or willing to learn.
Hassall Brothers is currently expanding into new areas and has many exciting projects on the horizon. Effective marketing is vital to the delivery of these projects. Due to maternity, HB’s Marketing Director will be working on a part-time basis from late October – February. Therefore, it is essential that the successful applicant can work with minimal technical guidance during this time (unlimited guidance will be provided by the Managing Director during this short period).
Closing date: 13.09.2021
To apply: Please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to Paula Hassall: email@example.com